Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

In Memory of...2013

Another year goes by...2013 was actually pretty productive for me with a lot of work being done behind the scenes.  I'm getting near to releasing "In Memory of..." which is a musical tribute to my father, who passed away in 2009.  He went into a coma and passed away while I was still trying to get on an airplane.  There were many things I wish I would have and could have said to him before he passed.  In a way, "In Memory of..." represents that.

I'm also working on a couple other projects.  This year, I'm going to crack the whip and actually try to force myself to release an album or two.  That's not really how I normally work, seeing as I've been working a couple albums for years now but I'd like to get some of my work "out there" and increase my exposure.

I haven't really being tending to the blog very well.  This is "Dreaming Again" which I originally created in September last year.  It's sort of pseudo-electronica/trance with a Tangerine Dream-ish sort of vibe to it.

Happy 2014 everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment